Monday 20 June 2011

Cousin Cathy's wedding.


I spent Saturday at my cousin Cathy's wedding and it was a wonderful fun day - an outdoor humanist ceremony, lots of hilarious Danish wedding traditions and a free bar, which is always nice!

The dress was UH-MAZ-ING.


Here's how the giant tissue paper pom poms looked in-situ. I'll definitely be making them again, if even just to hang in my house for the craic. If you're planning a wedidng or party I'd be happy to make some of these or similar decorations for you - just contact me to arrange it.


Above, a bit of a botch job at splicing together a few photographs of my generation of the O'Hara family, including the most recent additions - Dan, Jan and Hannah - welcome!
And below, the throwing of the bouquet.
A beautiful day all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment